はじめました ニコルです よるしく。
私はCCNYのよねんせいです。私のせんこうは英語ぶん学です。私は二十二さいです。
私のお母さんは日本人です。私のお父さんはコロんビアン系アメリカ人です。私のお姉さん名前はマリアです。
Reasons for taking 日本語 二百二十五:
I am taking Japanese 225 for a several reasons. First off, this is the last core requirement I need in order to graduate. However, it has been three years since I first took Elementary 121, so I am relearning everything now. Like I stated before, my mother is Japanese, but I never learned to speak it properly. As a child, my mother spoke a lot of Japanese towards my sister and I, however she stopped as we got a bit older. So for the little bit of Japanese I do speak in the house is, for lack of a better word, very broken. I would like to learn Japanese well enough so I could one day visit and meet my family that lives there and to be able to understand the lyrics from my favorite Japanese band, Luna Sea.
Reasons for taking 日本語 二百二十五:
I am taking Japanese 225 for a several reasons. First off, this is the last core requirement I need in order to graduate. However, it has been three years since I first took Elementary 121, so I am relearning everything now. Like I stated before, my mother is Japanese, but I never learned to speak it properly. As a child, my mother spoke a lot of Japanese towards my sister and I, however she stopped as we got a bit older. So for the little bit of Japanese I do speak in the house is, for lack of a better word, very broken. I would like to learn Japanese well enough so I could one day visit and meet my family that lives there and to be able to understand the lyrics from my favorite Japanese band, Luna Sea.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteすみません!I accidentally deleted my comment!
Deleteあなたのブログはほとんどよかったですけどちょっとちがいます。
たとえば、 There's a katakana "nn" where there should be a hiragana "nn" in the word Colombian. よく読みて下さい。
おもしろい!私も二十二です。
ReplyDeleteいいですね。とてもじょうずです。私も英語学ですよ。「おもしろい家族だ」と思いました。
ReplyDelete